Remote Recording Session Drummer Hire
Some Past Sessions
Live Custom Drum Tracks
Wherever you are in the world and whatever level of musician you are, you can give your recordings a professional edge with REAL studio drums, performed by a PROFESSIONAL DRUMMER at an AFFORDABLE price.
A typical 3-4 minute song usually costs just £90.00*.
*Your music will be evaluated before a quote can be given.
What is included?
- Studio hire
- Equipment hire - (drums, cymbals, mics etc.)
- Set up/take down time
- Rehearsal time
- Session Drummer Recording Fee
- Studio Engineer Fee
- MP3 preview takes
- Up to 8 Individual Drum Stems Per Take (High Quality AIF/WAV)
- Unlimited Adjustments Until You Are Happy
How it works:
1. You email me a demo recording of the track you want drums for.
(I can write your drum part for you, you can put together a MIDI drum part which I can learn, or you can tell me what to play - I read music too, so feel free to chart anything out and provide performance notes).
2. If I believe that I can do your song justice, I will give you a quote. Usually £90.00 per song with a duration of 3-4 minutes.
3. If you accept the quote, I will provide you with an invoice and a signed Musician's Union Session Agreement contract, which you can print, sign and return a copy to me. You will then pay half of the total fee upfront via bank transfer or PayPal (PayPal incurs an additional charge due to their fees).
4. I'll begin rehearsing your song and record your drum parts usually within a few days. I'll do three separate initial takes and put together a rough MP3 mix preview for each one, which I will send to you via Dropbox.
5. Over the three takes, you should have enough options to mix together a complete drum take for your song, but if you'd like any changes done to the performance, I will be happy to keep working until you are happy.
6. When you are happy, you pay the remaining balance, and I will email you the individual, high quality, raw, unedited drum stems for each of the takes via Dropbox. You will receive up to 8 stems per take in total, from the following options:
- Overhead Left
- Overhead Right
- Kick Drum Front
- Snare Drum Top
- Hi Tom
- Mid Tom
- Lo Tom
- Under Snare
- Hi Hats
7. You can then import the raw drum stems into your DAW to begin editing, mixing & processing.
Tama Star - Roasted Japanese Chestnut - Walnut (4 piece) 22x16, 10x7, 12x8, 16x16
DW Frequent Flyer - Maple (3 piece) 20x12, 12x8, 14x11
Sonor Force 3005 - Maple (7 Piece) 22x18, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18
Beier Drums 1.5 Steel 5.5 x 14
Beier Drums 1.5 Steel 5.5 x 15
Ludwig LM402 Supraphonic 14x6.5
Tama Star Walnut - Roasted Japanese Chestnut - 14x6.5
DW Frequent Flyer Maple 14x5
Paiste 2002 - HiHats, Crashes (2), Ride, Splash
Zildjian K Dark - HiHats, Crashes (2), Ride
Sabian AAX - HiHats, Crashes (2), Ride, Splash, China
Electronics & IEM:
Roland TD6K Kit
Yamaha DTX M12 Sample Pad
Yamaha EAD10 Trigger System
Porter & Davies BC2 Tactile Monitoring Throne
Various AKG, Sennheiser and Shure Drum Microphones
Shure SE535 In-Ear Monitors
Cympad Optimizers & Moderators, Vratim Drum Shoes, Evans Drumheads.